Re: Webapp touch and drag

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Andrea, thanks for the reply. Nexus 7 tablet is Ubuntu Touch. The issue
> is a browser problem with the device. It works fine in the Ubuntu browser
> on the desktop with the sdk.
> I have the same issue with the browser on chrome with an android tablet -

Ok, so it behaves the same on Android.
That means it's likely that it is actually the way the website is supposed
to work (as I'd guess Trello tests their mobile website on Android at the
very least). And if that is the case, it should be Trello to change the
behaviour of their mobile website.

It is less likely that this is a bug in the browser engine (both
UbuntuTouch browser and Android default browser use chromium as engine, as
far as I know), but that could also be the case.

You could ask someone to test the website on iOS...if it behaves the same
as Android and UbuntuTouch, then it's definitely the way the website is
supposed to work, and in that case you should redirect your request to
Trello :)

issue seems to be there is no imput option for a click and hold equivalent.