Re: Preparing for larger images

>From watching the various updates my Tablet (flo) has received, aren't
the OTA updates deltas? If so, then would it be expected to have >500MB
of changes between updates often? In the most recent update I think I
saw about 148MB downloaded.

Could this be a temporary problem, because aren't  we going to migrate
to a Snappy based system at some point? Then with the System-ab
partitions some of the rules may change, such as writing updates to
System-B while we're running in A, not requiring a single download to
have everything.

TOTAL Speculation on my part...

I am also not sure of the sequence of events of Snappy and Convegence.

Tom