Re: [Bulk] Re: Problem with Today scope after OTA 6

Actually Nick Luigi Eusebio was right.
 It seems the calls scope (child scope) is broken. If I disable it
everything else works as expected.

Should I report a bug? Against which component? Thanks

Νίκος Χατζηιωακειμίδης (Nikos Chatziioakimidis)
E-mail: nchatziioakimidis@xxxxxxxxxx
Public key ID: 0250918F On 27/08/2015 06:36 μμ,