Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto improvements, Dashboard deprecation

On 08/28/2015 10:56 AM, Robert Park wrote:
I know the ui doesn't expose this, but just bookmark this, it works even
if you're logged out:

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/user/dbarth

The /user/ endpoint was created specifically to show pending requests
and hide landed/abandoned ones for any user.

Actually, forget all what I wrote before: this is exactly what I was looking for! :-)

I'm open to suggestions on how to make that more usable. Two search
boxes side by side, one for searching users and one for searching other
fields? I guess i could linkify the lander names to that user page
rather than to the launchpad page which is the current link target.

Yep, I don't see a big need for linking to the user's launchpad page; in fact, I clicked on the user name, expecting this to result in having the view filtered by that user.

Ciao and thanks,
  Alberto