Re: How to translate two strings

> I think this strings are about trash directory. So you must use trash
> basket name in your language.
>
> Thanks, I was also thinking in that way. But the question for now is what
is 'trash info file'?
Is it a one file with some logs about all deleted files?
Maybe that 'trash info file' is created (in directory of origin deleted
file) when we delete some file and contain some information where goes
deleted file?
Second question (connected with first one) - why this file is needed in
system, what its purpose?