Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Salut Jean-Baptiste,

it's pretty easy to reproduce it on my end:

Device: Aquaris E5 HD Ubuntu Edition
OS version: 15.04 (r5)

A) Incoming phone call:
  - Accept the incoming call by sliding the grey middle button to the
green button
  - Watch the screen turning black
  - Bring the phone to your ear, speak (as in a normal phone call)
  - Take the phone away from your ear, note that the screen stays black

  How to hang up anyway: (workaround)
  - (continued from above, screen stays black after taking it away
from your ear)
  - Press the screen lock/unlock button (= button above volume control)
  - Screen with phone app shows for about half a second, then turns black again
  - Press the screen lock/unlock button again, and try to press the
red hangup button quickly
  - Repeat the previous step until hanging up succeeds

B) Outbound phone call:
  - Open the phone app
  - Slide up Recent calls list from bottom edge, select a phone number
  - Press green dial button to initiate the call
  - Watch the phone dialling and the screen turning black
  - Bring the phone to your ear, speak (as in a normal phone call)
  - Take the phone away from your ear, note that the screen stays black

  How to hang up anyway: (workaround)
  - (same procedure as in A. above)
  - Difference in behavior:
    * In some calls after pressing the lock/unlock button for the
first time the screen stays alight (doesn't turn black again after
half a second).

Hope that helps to fix the issue.

If there is an existing bug report I can of course easily add these
details. Otherwise, I can create a bug report (please tell me where).

Kind regard,
Peter