Re: Call forwarding cannot be cancelled

"I'll file a bug against System Settings and UX to make this more
informative.

Thanks"

Thanks for doing that. The long term plan is to have call forwarding in the
app settings, in the dialer. There is an open bug on this topic:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1447601

This means that any telephony related tasks, e.g. call forwarding should be
placed there.

Cheers
Olga