Re: Notes broken

On 09/08/2015 11:47 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 8 September 2015 at 17:37, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've been thinking about maintaining the old app, if I have time in a
>> couple of weeks, I'd like to start working on this. (Need to get a new
>> version of my Bitcoin app released first)
>>

> I've proposed a simple merge to fix the current non-starting issue.
> I'll get it updated in the store when it lands and I've done some
> testing.
>
> It would be great to have some more developers on it, if there's
> enough people interested in reviving it. It's good to have some
> choices. Happy to help.

I have no insight into why the app broke so forgive me if I am missing
something. Isn't the fact that the app broke at all in an OTA indicative of a
larger problem? Ie, if the 14.10 framework is still advertised on the device,
then an app using the 14.10 framework shouldn't have broken in this manner in
the first place. Are other apps breaking in the same way?