Re: Notes broken

I still like the old notes app. Simple but functional :)
It'll be cool if someone maintains it.
What's worrying here is that an update to the system causes an app to break. It happened to old apps created way back 2013/2014 where there are issues appeared during the updates. This kinda kill the purpose of having framework versions.