Re: Notes broken

The Unity Actions API was deprecated last Sept (see
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg09721.html)

Around ota5 the break came as we did a cleanup in the Action types we
accept, so whereas we had accepted QObject, from now on we only accept UITK
Actions
But as of almost a year ago we expected no apps to be using the import.

Pat