Re: Using 64bit Android BSPs with Ubuntu

At certain point we might do something like

- run ubuntu in 64bit.
- run most android service in 64 bit.
- run very few android server in 32bit

AFAIK, that's how OSX does in the first moment that they convert to 64bit.

Not sure if eventually we might come to a point that we request user to
submit app to the store in both 32bit and 64bit. And maybe in one day, we
only accept app submit in 64bit.

If we all agree that will eventually comes, maybe try to prepare for it as
long as we got chances.