Re: Stock web browser can't handle Basic Auth

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Peter Bittner <peter.bittner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> is it possible that the web browser on my bq E5 (r5) can't handle
> Basic Auth? There is no prompt dialog popping up, instead Apache's
> usual "Authorization Required" page (on my server) or a similar page
> (e.g. on https://pypi.python.org) is shown.
>
> Should I file a bug report? (Where?)

Hi Peter,

I will take this question as I'm not the right guy to answer the other two
:)
The basic authentication handling is being added to the development image
as we speak :)

The news is from just 10 hours ago, read more about it here
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg15576.html

Cheers,
Andrea

Additional questions: