Re: Scopes not working without WiFi

Hi Guillame,

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 22:02 +0200, Guillaume F wrote:
> The Ubuntu Store is the biggest problem, since it means that I can't
> install/uninstall anything or even view a specific app's page (to see
> ratings, what's new in the latest version…) unless I'm home.

I'm not sure what would be causing such an issue with the store. A few
things you can try, to help debugging the problem:

- Check in ~/.cache/upstart/scope-registry.log for network errors when
accessing the store
- Long press on an icon in Apps scope and see if store info loads there
- Try loading https://search.apps.ubuntu.com/api/v1/search?q= in browser

Please file a bug [1] with the relevant information attached.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scope-click/+filebug