[ubuntu-sdk] on Ubuntu 15.04 (desktop) black screen and "emergency mode" after ubuntu-sdk uninstallation

Hi List,

I have a problem with the uninstallation procedure of "ubuntu-sdk" in
Ubuntu 15.04 (desktop amd64).
I installed the ubuntu-sdk and its dependencies, and all worked fine, but
after the compiling of armhf image I didn't have enough free space in the
hard disk root partition and I decided to uninstall it.
Therefore I deleted first the armfh image, then I uninstalled ubuntu-sdk
from the command line using "sudo apt-get autoremove ubuntu-sdk".
I rebooted the pc, and I obtained a black screen with this message:

"Entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue. Type 'journalctl' to
view system logs. ecc...".
So I tryed to boot in recovery mode, and this is the only way to boot.

I don't know what the uninstallation process damaged in Ubuntu 15.04.
How can I fix this problem?

Thank you,

Marco Graziotti

Follow ups