Re: [ubuntu-sdk] on Ubuntu 15.04 (desktop) black screen and "emergency mode" after ubuntu-sdk uninstallation

This has nothing to do with ubuntu-sdk but with your packet manager:

Am 19.09.2015 um 23:52 schrieb Marco Graziotti:
> using "sudo apt-get autoremove ubuntu-sdk".

autoremove can be a dangerous command under some circumstances: You have
ALWAYS to look at the list of packets that would be deinstalled.

> So I tryed to boot in recovery mode, and this is the only way to boot.

So you get a desktop? Fine. Then install missing packages by the "super
command":

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop

If you only have the recovery mode then you have to set up a
read/write-access and then an internet connection there. Do you have a
LAN cable or WLAN?

Greetings, lgd/ Benno-007