Re: Directories allowed for apps (Future of it?)

On 09/21/2015 08:17 PM, John Johansen wrote:
> On 09/21/2015 09:25 AM, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>> i could imagine you could have a "reverse-content-hub" so you move the
>> file back to the shared folder after editing it (something like a
>> checkbox in the save dialog that says "make available to other apps"
>> which would overwrite the file in ~/Documents or some such)
>>
> It is also possible that the file can stay in place and never has to
> be copied into the directory, or copied back out.

Do you mean that you plan to use the user's decisions made via the
Content Hub to dynamically add apparmor rules to confined apps (like, to
give a certain app read access to ~/Documents/MyFile.pdf)?
That would be super cool!

Or am I reading too much into the lines? :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto