Re: Gyroscope remembers movement and rotates apps when it shouldn't

I think Dominik is pointing to something slightly different.
granted in his use case he uses dash which has a bug.
But this will happen no matter what - even with apps that are supposed to
keep an orientation.
Use machine vs machine, which is fixed to landscap and run the similar use
case with browser moving to portrait, the same/similar thing will occur.

so i logged a bug here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtmir/+bug/1500633
br, kg