Re: Video recording stopped by incoming call

Ari,

That is definitely the intended behavior and is consistent with at least
how iOS does things too. I don't think you'd want to be recording blindly
when you can't see the camera preview window because of the accept call
dialog appearing on top. It isn't very fun to lose an important moment
while recording, but it should be a rare occurrence. This may be a valid
thing to put in Ubuntu System Settings however - a toggle switch to stop
video recording on an incoming call, or to keep recording on incoming call.

Jim