Re: The problem with "no background processing for apps"

If I can add my insight ... I think some applications (not all) should be able to run on background like Facebook for example ... everybody has Facebook Messenger on other platforms, and they write messages only through this program. The problem is that we don't have any Facebook notification (or at least i don't, and yet i have activated the FB notifications in settings), and as long as we don't check the webpage, we don't know. Maybe there is a way to have notifications only for private messages ??

I don't know, i am not a developer, just an user.