Re: BQ E4.5 r25 -- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise

Hey Matthias,

Am 02.10.2015 um 12:35 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
Anonymous identity:
Identity:
Private key password:

I can not figure out how to provide my login name 'matthias' and my
password 'xyz'.

WPA2 Enterprise offers different options, some work with usernames and passwords and others with keys. I suspect that NetworkManager failed to detect which option your company uses, or it detected multiple ones available, and displays the default one, which in your case does not match the one you want.

Your IT department should be able to tell you the right parameters. A very "popular" combination is to use

"EAP-TTLS" or just "TTLS" for "Authentication"
"PAP" for "Inner Authentication"
"anonymous@xxxxxxxxxx" for "Anonymous Identity"
"matthias@xxxxxxxxxx" or just "matthias" for "Username"

If this doesn't work you really have to ask your admins, because every site chooses their own parameters.

cheers,
Simon