Re: The problem with "no background processing for apps"

On Tue, 2015-10-06 at 16:45 +0200, Alexander Kinne wrote:
> In this case what is the sense of the switcher/ app-spread? Its just a
> list of apps that got "started once" - fine. Whats the point of having
> such a list?

My understanding is that a stopped app should store it's state before it
gets killed, so that if you open it again it would restore itself. So,
to a typical user there is no discernible difference between a running
app and a 'started once' app (except for a brief delay as the killed app
restores).
	Swiping away an app would be telling the app to actually close down,
and next time it is opened it runs from a fresh state.