Re: WARNING (Data loss): Back up your phone contacts before updating to the latest rc-proposed image

Hi,

Almost the same for me.
I use contact sync from Owncloud server, and now google contacts sync
automatically (and contact app doesn't have in theory access to my google
account --> I've checked in settings) --> It's look like a bug ?

I would have one other question :
I've 3 contact databases on my phone : Personnel, Owncloud-database
(syncing automatically with crontab), and Google (which I don't want)
My problem is when I've create a contact in a database, it's not possible
to change to an other database later (no option when you edit the contact
in app)
Moreover, the google database seems to be the default (example : when you
create a contact , if you forget to choose the good database, it goes on
the google one)

So, Does someone know a way to change the default database by using
commands lines ?
Or, Does someone know a way to put the contact in an other database when
you already create it (without delete it and recreate manually in the good
database I want it) ?

Maybe I should ask that on "Ask ubuntu" ?

Alexandre,