Re: WARNING (Data loss): Back up your phone contacts before updating to the latest rc-proposed image

W dniu 08.10.2015 o 11:49, Alexandre Payet pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Almost the same for me.
> I use contact sync from Owncloud server, and now google contacts sync
> automatically (and contact app doesn't have in theory access to my
> google account --> I've checked in settings) --> It's look like a bug ?
>
> I would have one other question :
> I've 3 contact databases on my phone : Personnel, Owncloud-database
> (syncing automatically with crontab), and Google (which I don't want)
> My problem is when I've create a contact in a database, it's not
> possible to change to an other database later (no option when you edit
> the contact in app)
> Moreover, the google database seems to be the default (example : when
> you create a contact , if you forget to choose the good database, it
> goes on the google one)
>

> So, Does someone know a way to change the default database by using
> commands lines ?

It's stored in gsettings:
$ gsettings list-recursively org.gnome.Evolution.DefaultSources

This will reset it to the phone book by default:
$ gsettings set org.gnome.Evolution.DefaultSources default-address-book
system

You can use:
$ syncevolution --print-databases

To find IDs of other address books.

> Or, Does someone know a way to put the contact in an other database when
> you already create it (without delete it and recreate manually in the
> good database I want it) ?

That's likely a missing feature in the address book.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.