Fwd: Curiosity

Thanks to all those who work on Ubuntu and long live Canonical. Best regards

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: Olivier Tilloy <olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: mercoledì 14 ottobre 2015
Oggetto: Curiosity
A: Yarid Andrea Guglielmetti <y.a.guglielmetti@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Yarid,
In the future please keep the mailing-list in CC (use Reply to All),
this kind of discussion might be of interest to others.
See my answer below.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Yarid Andrea Guglielmetti
<y.a.guglielmetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks so much for info, like Chrome but love Chromium. Instead this
Firefox
> implementation is not possible, in this moment? For difficult to porting
> Firefox-app to ARM? Or Canonical wants so? bYe

There is no plan to port firefox to ubuntu touch, that would be a huge
amount of work and doesn’t fit our plans.

Cheers,

 Olivier