Re: Hellos, Security, and other concerns.

hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.10.2015, 00:27 +0200 schrieb lgd:
> Am 17.10.2015 um 22:38 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> > The E4.5 is tethering just fine, see also
> > https://www.gitbook.com/book/gurucubano/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/details
> > chapter 4
> >
> > What are you doing exactly and are missing?
>
> I know this problem, too. This never really worked out of the box and
> doesn't it again.

it definitely works out of the box since it was implemented 2 years
ago.
it gets used and tested regulary on ubuntu desktops and laptops with the
aquaris 4.5.
i just now plugged the USB into my laptop and ran
"android-gadget-service enable rndis" in the terminal app on the phone.
network manager on the laptop properly obtained an IP and I can browse
the web.

can you please point me to the bug number for the bug you filed about
having issues with the aqaris 4.5 and tethering ?

ciao

	oli