BQ Aquaris e4.5 for sale, anyone interested?

Hello list,
I was one of the first to receive the bq e4.5, and I am very happy now to
see that with the new OTA-7 it is finally usable and rockin' again (a lot
less lags in the interface, battery consumption back to OTA-5,
unfortunately still same old problem with the unlock button that has to be
pressed 3 times...)

During the period of OTA-6, though, I had to switch back to my old Android
phone to have a functional device.

And now, well, I don't feel like Ubuntu Phone is my system yet.

I got used again to the "app system", a lot of stupid games, fully
functional Telegram (voice, stickers, bots,... ), a lot of connection
services that suck up a lot of battery (Hangouts, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google
services), a camera that takes good pictures, and so on...

Basically, I understood that I am not ready yet to switch to Ubuntu on my
mobile and now I would like to sell this device.
Since I am particularly fond of this community I preferred to ask here
first, instead of throwing it out in the wild world.

So, is anyone interested?
If so, let me know and we can setup a transaction somewhere (maybe on ebay?)

If not, in a week or so I will try to sell it somewhere directly.

Cheers!
dadexix86

Follow ups