Call for translation of "Core" Scopes

Hello Ubuntu Touch users.

I just noticed that many Scopes which were preinstalled on my BQ E4.5 phone
doesn't have proper translations.

For example YouTube scope (with 2 completed translations):
  https://translations.launchpad.net/unity-scope-youtube
Sound Cloud (with 3 completed translations):
  https://translations.launchpad.net/unity-scope-soundcloud
Yelp (with 3 completed translations)
  https://translations.launchpad.net/unity-scope-yelpplaces
or Vimeo (with 3 completed translations)
  https://launchpad.net/unity-scope-vimeo

I would love to translate "Core" scopes, which is widely used
(preinstalled) on phones, but unfortunately I cannot find complete list of
them.

I found following list:
   https://launchpad.net/unity-scopes
but it is out of date (missing Vimeo and others), and contains some
deprecated scopes (not updated since 2013).

Can we improve current situation and create list of Core Scopes?

Thanks in advance
Bartosz