Re: updates through emulator

On 10/22/2015 09:06 AM, Michel Renon wrote:
Hi,

In QtCreator, I have a device with channel 'rc-proposed' with image 240.
when I start that device and then check for updates via "System Settings", I have nothing.

If I create another device from channel 'rc-proposed', the image has version 252.

With the emulator, creating a device is the only way to have Ubuntu Phone updates ?

Thanks,
Michel

AFAIK, yes, you cannot update the emulator. That said, I never tried toggling the update through the command line, or attempting hackery to force it through. I'm sure others can provide more technical details about why this does or does not work.

Nicholas