Re: Music App suggest | question

Hey,

Currently the next and previous buttons do not function as we have not
landed this support yet.

We are currently working [0] with upstream (media-hub and indicator-sound)
to complete the remaining issues, which will then allow for the platform to
implement support for things such as bluetooth media controls. This will
hopefully be implemented in the short to medium future.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 -
https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/media-hub-bg-playlists-rework