Re: small GitBook about BQ E4.5

Ok

I will review the chapters throughout next week. I will point out the corrections and I'll send in the format you have set. There are some terms that are different depending on the country. For example, the term "Celular" is not used in Spain. Instead the term "Teléfono" is used. How should I deal with such cases in the review?