Re: Meisu MX4 - phone ? is it hardware or software

I personally don't experience any problems using the green call button to make a call on my MX4. It takes a while to connect. I would agree with you in regards to ending a call with the red button.  I've often pressed it and it's not ended the call. It's a very frustrating to use. It more than likely to be a software related problem as a friend of mine uses the MX4 with lollypop and they have no issues with the call function on the phone.
--
Sent from my Ubuntu desktop Friday, 06 November 2015, 05:37pm +00:00 from a5a15447 < nrichards@xxxxxxxxx> :