Re: Meizu MX4 (Arale r6), impossible to use the phone, serious problem using touch screen

Thank you guys for your answers,

but I think I was not able to explain the problem.

I said that I have two MX4, used by two different people. These phones have the same problem and in both it started in the same day (15 november). So, I don't think it's an hardware issue, in addition my phone never fell down.

I don't understand why I have this problem.
Maybe there are updates that we received during the day that didn't require our approval? Something like a "silent" update.

I see a strange behaviour from the phone, for example if I connect via usb the phone to my pc with ubuntu 15.10 the problem seems mitigate, why?

There's a method to wipe the cache? how can I restore my phone?

Thank you,

Marco Graziotti