OTA-9 milestone dates

Hello everyone,

Since OTA-8 is almost out of the door, we would like to share with
everyone the currently scheduled dates for OTA-9.

 * String/Feature Freeze - 5th of January 2016
 * Final Freeze - 8th of January 2016
 * Planned release date - 20th of January 2016

As you can see there's quite some time till the next full OTA - the main
reason is the holiday season around the end of year. No worries though
as we are considering preparing a hotfix OTA before that for the most
irritating issues. More on that soon.
Another thing worth noticing is the day of the Final Freeze. Starting
this OTA we would like to do the Final Freeze on Friday, allowing some
dogfooding of preliminary candidate during the weekend and giving more
time for QA to perform their testing.

Let's see how it goes.

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team