Re: Meizu MX4 (Arale r6), impossible to use the phone, serious problem using touch screen

Thank you for your replies guys.
I'll reply to you one by one.

Thank you all.

Marco Graziotti

***

Hi Peter Richards,

thank you for your reply, the problem is an hardware malfunction, you can contact the Meizu customer care for more details about how you can send back your phone and use the warranty service.

***

Hi Julia Palandri,

thank you for your reply. Yes, I can confirm that's an hardware issue. I've just wrote an email to Meizu customer care and I'm waiting for the reply from Meizu Italia. I made this video after the factory restore: https://youtu.be/ECZtXe3bvZ8 From this you can see that I'm not able to press the "ok" button during the presentation at the "first run" of Ubuntu Touch. The bottom of the touch screen doesn't work. I sent this video to Meizu customer service, and I described all the things that I tried to do to fix the problem, before contacting them.

***

Hi Bartosz Kosiorek,

yes, good idea.
I tried with OTG cable but I can't see the cursor on the screen and it's very difficult to proceed step by step without seeing the cursor. I was able to go forward for the first step: choose the language, password, ecc., without seeing the cursor; right now I'm stuck on the presentation at the "first run" of ubuntu Touch. I've just written an email to Meizu customer service and I'm waiting for an answer from Meizu Italia.

***

Hi aj4k5,

in Italy I can contact the Meizu customer care from this url: http://assistenza.meizu.it I think this web site works just for Italy. Also, in Italy there's the official Meizu Mart store at this link: https://www.meizumart.it/it/ where you can find some contacts.

Try to find online a telephone number or a dedicated website for the indian customer care.

***