Re: Ubuntu phone calendar app

Hi all

In fact this command looks redundant:

text: i18n.tr(currentMonth.toLocaleString(Qt.locale(),i18n.tr("MMMM yyyy")))

you do not need the extra: i18n.tr(....) covering the result of
'currentMonth.toLocaleString(Qt.locale(),i18n.tr("MMMM yyyy"))'

besides that everything looks good. I did some tests on my device and
I did not find any problem, it printed the correct month name in Pt
BR.

You can check if you system is using the correct languange by trying
this command on your terminal: date +%B, it should print the full
month name in your language.

BR
Renato