Re: Unity app indicators and convergence

Thank you, Thomas, that's cool. I've started to check the progress on
this with the Mir team on IRC. Good to know.

As for indicators in general (that was my former link [2]), is that
the most current documentation? I've tried to find some how-to's,
especially for developing with Python, but there's not much to be
found. My best guess was to look at the source code of existing
projects. That is helpful, even though they're typically written in C,
but a demonstrated clean Python approach would be nice.

An interesting indicator I found a design document about is the Sync
Menu [5]. Is there some work progressing on this, or is this expected
to come from vendors and/or the community? Who is in charge of this
topic?

[5] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncMenu

Cheers, Peter