Re: Syncevolution Owncloud - syncs only some contacts

could be im using the ubuntu version with the suse PPA in my apt sources

https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:community&package=owncloud

and im using the 1.8 debs on my touch phone for the owncloud-cmd

im going to do a blog on this , might help lots of people

Wayne