Re: When does VPN arrive?

Thats great :)

ill test

Wayne

On 08/12/15 15:24, Pete Woods wrote:
Hi guys,

The bulk of the work has been completed now. I've done all the backend work, and everything up to the QML bindings for the system settings app.

So remaining tasks are the construction of the settings UI.

However I've cooked up a quick click QML app that runs unconfined that lets you create / remove / update VPN configurations if you install it.

I'm just testing out the silos now, so will provide an update if it goes well.

Cheers,
    Pete