Re: System blocked by excessive time due to a bug when restarting

So...  I think the best bet is to enable wi-fi and reboot.  And hope that
the time fixes itself from the internet this time.

I don't know why your ntp time would be so broken there.  But I'll start
working on a fix for your bug #3.

Worst case you have to factory reset....

-mt