Re: System blocked by excessive time due to a bug when restarting

Hi Michael:

No, I never failed the unlock code (the code is 1111 and it is active
due a requisite of developer mode).

The system is up with the time broken and the unlocked screen after the
restart. In fact, the time broken was happened in similar situations but
I forgot to report it as bug. Really, the time broken is a small bug.

In this occasion the problem is bigger because the unlock screen is
reporting several fails: I don't know why? The inexplicable failed
unlock in combination with the time broken are causing the excessive
time to unlock the screen.

Regards...