Re: System blocked by excessive time due to a bug when restarting

Hi:

Yes, the developer mode is enable. In fact, the code to unlock is active
due to a prerequisite of the developer mode.

I will  try the "date" tool in recovery mode. I think that the time
update will solve the situation. Is it accessible with the blocked
system?

I will be in contact.

Regards

--
Lic. Camilo Ernesto Blanco Peña
Programador de equipos de cómputo

Móvil/Mobile: +5358135084

Calzada B. Unidad 117. #18.
Reparto Lenin, Ciudad Camagüey
Camagüey 5, Camagüey - Cuba CP: 70500

Registro en Cuba/Registered in Cuba: 478901