Re: [idea] how to get popular apps from other mobile markets

Oh, another popular demand is probably Whatsapp.

There is a project [1] that is waiting for being ported to Ubuntu
Phone (they have a branch in their repo for Ubuntu Phone already [2,
3]). Maybe raising money here would actually work. [4]

[1] https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/whatsapp-alternatives-firefox-os#w_whatsapp-client-loqui
[2] https://github.com/loqui/im/tree/dev/platform/ubuntu-touch
[3] https://github.com/loqui/im/tree/ubuntu-touch
[4] https://github.com/loqui/im/issues/434

Anyone willing to give it a try? (kickstarter, or coding)
Peter