Re: Read write mode

Thank you. The reason I asked, was because I have seen two conflicting
reports. I have the nexus 4, and that command doesn't work. I read online
somewhere (I fail to recall where) that you just remount it as read write,
and you can flip between read and read write modes, but you lose the
ability to use OTAs. Is there another source we can look towards for
confirmation?
Thanks