Re: boot splash screen

Will the adb shell be fixed aswell to connect to phone over cable as well do you think :(

Wayne

On 21/12/15 15:51, John McAleely wrote:
Yeah, thanks Dave. I confused which splash screen was referred to.

FWIW, I see the ubuntu+dots unity splash screen in 208, and it's gone in 209 & 210 on my krillin.

Whatever has caused that bug, it will be fixed by a simple OTA to a good build, when it exists :-)

On 21 December 2015 at 15:33, Dave Morley <davmor2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:davmor2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:16:20 +0100
    Michael Zanetti <michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > FWIW, since I OTA-upgraded my rc-proposed device today morning,
    I have
    > the same. Also note that Wayne doesn't mean the black-on-white
    BQ boot

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-phone>
    > >     More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

    Wayne please Ignore John his advice was based on his understanding
    that
    it was the BQ Logo not the ubuntu logo.  I can confirm it here and
    it's
    being looked into.

    --
    You Make It, I'll Break It!