Re: Ubuntu Store not showing last available version of app

Really, I've unpublished and re-published the app twice about an hour
after writing my "complaint" to the mailing list. I had hesitated some
time doing that, because it would cause confusion (as now), but if
there is a publishing history that Canonical has access to they will
still be able to figure out what went wrong, I figured. Bottom line,
It was more import to me that version 0.5 went online *again*.

I had the app published days earlier, 22 December at 17:15 MEZ (just
before tagging the related commit [1]). I had even successfully tested
installing it from the Store on my by E5 device (via the phone's
update mechanism), and I had tested the changes successfully the same
day.

A difference I notice on `myapps` compared to my other apps is that
there are all green cube icons for all releases in the list of
releases [2] in other apps, while there are green check marks for all
earlier releases in the `orf-total` app [3] and only for the current,
0.5 release there is a green cube icon. Why that? What is that
supposed to mean?

Peter

[1] https://github.com/bittner/orf-total/commit/4295286a96ac4f1fca7db3ce13abf241c918797b
[2] e.g. https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/click-apps/3284/