Ubuntu Store not showing last available version of app

Dear Canonical,

I've developed a miniscule web app based on ogra's web app container.
I've uploaded 5 revisions to the store, I tried them all (except no.
1, which did not pass the automatic reviews), but now that I look at
my phone and at the Store version 0.4 shows up as the latest version
instead of 0.5. This is true for both the phone and the Store API,
obviously:

https://uappexplorer.com/app/orf-total.peter-bittner

Though, in Ubuntu's myapps I can clearly see that 0.5 is the latest
uploaded and published version:

https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/click-apps/4221/rev/5/

I've even tested installing version 0.5 on my phone via the Store! Now
that I uninstall the app and install it again, version 0.4 is
installed for real. This is not just a "number issue" in the manifest
or so. I can see that the bug I fixed in 0.5 is not fixed in 0.4.

What's wrong here? What happened? A Santa Claus joke?

Peter

P.S.: Any other, more appropriate channel that app authors should use
other than the mailing list?

Follow ups