Re: Long time to get GPS fix - hardware of software problem?

On Monday, 4 January 2016 11:20:08 CET, Thomas Voß wrote:
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Simplehuman <doityourselfteam@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sure, but for me... My MX4 with Ubuntu can't get GPS fix at all ;) only
network-based (~30 m). If I'm not mistaking It was working on OTA-6, but
after OTA-8 till now (I'm on rc-proposed now) it is broken for me. It can
get a GPS fix after ~5 mins (and this is a LOT). But, if I move it doesn't change position on the map. After 1-2 minutes the position will "jump" like
network-based fix.

​Sure, feel free to file a bug here:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service

If you are happy to, it would be great if you could include information
according to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/location-service#Forensics

Cheers,

  Thomas​

Confirmed on my Mx4, also on rc-proposed. Please let us know the bug report number. Thanks.

Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device