Re: [Development] Cordova sed error while trying to build for 15.04

Hi Ferdinand,

The issue you are having is due to a too recent upstream cordova-cli.
Cordova has changed quite a bit in how the core interacts with platforms
and this is one of the issues that was created.

You can run cordova 5.4.1 or newer, but be sure to install
cordova-lib@6.0.0-dev which has the fixes I made to make it work with
Ubuntu.

Alternatively, you can install the cordova-cli packages I released in the
ppa: https://launchpad.net/~cordova-ubuntu/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
That one contains a cordova-cli 4.3.1 with patched cordova-lib.

Last If you want to have the 15.04 framework by default, you can now take
the latest cordova-ubuntu (just in the release process), currently
available with cordova platform add
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ubuntu.git#4.3.2

Once that last one is voted up and pushed to npm, it should be less painful
to use upstream cordova-cli with npm.

Thanks for your feedback and let me know how it goes.

David