Re: Long time to get GPS fix - hardware of software problem?

On Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:40:25 +0100
Thomas Voß <thomas.voss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Royden Yates
> <royden.yates@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Monday, 4 January 2016 11:20:08 CET, Thomas Voß wrote:

> >> Sure, feel free to file a bug here:
> >>
> >>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service
> >>
> >> If you are happy to, it would be great if you could include
> >> information according to:
> >>

> >> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/location-service#Forensics
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >>   Thomas
> >

> > Confirmed on my Mx4, also on rc-proposed. Please let us know
> > the bug report number. Thanks.
> >

> Sorry if I wasn't clear: I meant that it would be really
> helpful if you could file a bug report and attach the
> information listed in:
>
>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/location-service#Forensics
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Thomas

Hi,

thanks, I realised what you intended, but posted the
confirmation as an encouragement to Simplehuman to bug-report as
it seems a real issue and s/he after-all, first reported the
issue and so should be allowed to make the report.
But in due course, I will do so.

Regards, R