Re: [Development] Cordova sed error while trying to build for 15.04

Hey Mattias,

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Mattias <mattias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is a summary of my experience with cordova installation:
>
>    - installing cordova-cli via the ppa (
>    https://launchpad.net/~cordova-ubuntu/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages)
>    does not work on Ubuntu 15.10 (wily) since there is no updated package
>    available. I used 'sudo npm install -g cordova' to install cordova-cli
>    version 5.4.0
>
> There is a wily package for the last update I made last November (CLI
4.3.1 based). Note that I still recommend to use the old CLI, as packaged,
unless you are comfortable with juggling around with npm releases.

>    - To install cordova-lib@6.0.0-dev you have to use npm with
>    https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli I think, but I did not try that.
>
> Exactly

>    - This also works (is a mirror): cordova platform add
>    https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu
>    - When adding the platform, there is the icon error. I remove www from
>    the icon tag at platforms/ubuntu/cordova/defaults.xml and then 'cordova -d
>    build ubuntu --device -- --framework ubuntu-sdk-15.04 --verbose'
>
>  It is still the case, sorry. This will be gone once
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/commit/debc6f22c15820191ca43bed03fa1d48ec773773
lands in a public release.

>    -
>    - I did not manage to build with the 15.10 SDK
>
> Do you have a pastebin of the error trail? use -d and --verbose to add as
many details as possible.

Thanks

David